Last edited: 20 June 2020
For processing personal data, we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
FSO Instruments is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our profile website Website domain. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If necessary, we may collect your location data (GPS). If that is the case, you will be asked to grant consent beforehand.
This location data and other data can also be stored and processed by the provider of the navigation/mapping software, such as Google Maps, but the data could also be used by, for example, Google or Apple itself. We have no control over their actions. We recommend that you read the applicable privacy statement of the provider in question.
We will not publish your customer data.
Providing data to third parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
We keep statistics on the use of our website.
The first time you visit our profile website, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
We made arrangements with other parties who place cookies through our website. Nevertheless, we cannot fully control what they are doing with their cookies, so please read their privacy statements as well.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don’t allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we anonymize the IP-adresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility in the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure safe storage of personal data and keep track what might go wrong.
Changes to privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.